Thursday, April 18, 2013

Where was I last night??

Pin It

I went to a concert! Or should I yell, I went to a BON JOVI concert!!! And it was awesome! AWESOME!! The guy still definitely has it in him.

The stadium where they played was packed-full:

 photo 037-1_zps3fb780be.jpg

And here's the man of the hour:

 photo 038_zpsa62fc25c.jpg

 photo 039_zpsaae34ea4.jpg

It was so much fun! We gave ourselves tickets as a Christmas gift, and I'm so happy we did. I mentioned before that we try to give ourselves experiences as gifts right now. It wasn't cheap but it was worth every penny. Love me some Bon Jovi!

The only upsetting thing was that he never sang "Always"...Oh well. Still awesome :) One of the best dates ever!

12 comments:

  1. Hubba-hubba. I love me some Bon Jovi. They are really fun concerts, we have seen them twice. Of course, that was pre-children..... :)

    Good for you guys! Sounds like it was a blast, hope your hearing is OK today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hearing is better today but my palms are still hurting from all the clapping :) We left our kiddos with my childless best friend and her husband. They need experience, we needed a break :)

      Delete
  2. Glad you had such a good time. I try to remember to take earplugs with me to most concerts (and some movies) these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I am more than a little jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! You know what kills me is that he is only a few years younger than me and looks 15 years younger. Of course he can afford to have work done but I don't know if he has. He's still in great shape and can still sing and that's quite an achievement for someone in that business. Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, he's so full of energy, no wonder he's in such a great shape. You should've seen him jumping around the stage like a monkey! And I don't really he's done anything to himself. It's hard to say from the pictures (even after 88x zoom :)but he has plenty of wrinkles and actually looks his age. But I think he's still pretty young at heart because he sounds just like he did 30 years ago :)

      Delete
  5. He's definitely young at heart. What a wonderful experience and glad to hear you two got to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a great time! I like having 'experiences' too! They make great gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!!! He does look great & still has talent, that's for sure! Love him! :) Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen Bon Jovi LIVE and I sure wish I could - he just gets better looking year after year!! Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...