Monday, January 3, 2011

Here's to the New Beginnings!!

Pin It  Hello 2011!!
Today I decided to really start blogging here. Last year my husband told me that he would love to see how much money I save every year with "all this couponing". So I decided to create this blog to help me track how much I spend and save. We don't really save any money because I use coupons and sales to survive and make the ends meet for our family of 4. But I'm grateful every day that I have enough food on the table and enough to share with others. I have a small stockpile but it's perfect for us. I cook from scratch a lot, and enjoy trying new recipes. Our food budget is $175-$200, and I prefer to stay on the lower end but sometimes do go over. I hope, this blog will help me stay within a budget. I live in the world of no doubles(other than occasional Smith double days), and no CVS. But I do get some nice deals out there, and I'm happy to share them with anyone who is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...