Monday, January 2, 2012

Menu, week 1/2/-1/8

Pin It I cleaned the fridge and finished my menu for the week. I do have some Food Waste to report but I'll probably do it tomorrow. I just can't seem to be able to find the time to upload pictures on a busy Monday.

Anyway, back to the menu. We have plenty of leftover ham from a little get-together with my sister on New Year's Day, so ham is definitely going to be part of some of our meals this week:

Mon- Ham Alfredo spaghetti

Tues- BLT sandwiches w/ sweet potato fries
 
Wed- rice w/ teriyaki broccoli beef

Thurs- Hawaiian pita pizzas

Fr- drumsticks, rolls, salad

Sat- Whatever! My best friend is having a wedding reception, and we'll be so busy with it that food would definitely not be a priority

Sun- meatballs, potatoes, frozen veggies

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...