Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Updates, updates

Pin It It's time for some updates on my May goals:

Eat vegetarian twice a week: week 1 done! week 2, week 3, week 4
Have a vacation/getaway THIS WEEKEND!!!
Organize hutch in the living room
Paint picture frame in a bathroom
finish Hubby's Birthday gift (stay tuned...:) working on it...
clean/organize a garage
switch all the bills to paper-free (I still have a few)
list more stuff on KSL
have a date
get garden ready for more planting done, all dug up and ready to plant
plant beans, kale -today!, tomatoes, zucchini
exercise : week 1 kind of. I only exercised twice last week :( But so is Hubby, so we are on the same page so far, week 2, week3, week 4
send all the rebates working on it. Already sent 6 rebates. 5 more to go.
do front yard landscaping
declutter more
wash windows
buy gifts for Birthdays/ Mother's Day have way there.
have a 7-day fiscal fast (only necessary spending)
wash all the garbage cans in the house

   So not much done yet but I still have 3 weeks to go. I better go get myself busy :)
 Have a wonderful day, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I really think I need to be "list making" myself, did it for years then got away from it... good job on your list, Lena.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy! I'm such a list maker :) I laways make one in the morning, and even though I hardly ever get 100% of it done, it still helps a lot when you can visualize your goals!

      Delete
  2. have fun this weekend!! we do at least 2 vegetarian meals a week...cuts down on the bills and is healthier too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And eating vegetarian really saves money. Meat is so expensive now!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...