1. Blog at least 15 times every month. I did great! I've blogged 26 times in June. It's not every day, and it's OK with me...
2. Have a "money meeting" at least once a month with my husband. Doing great!! We kind of slacked the first half of the month but we are back on track. And it's actually so funny to see how much my Hubby enjoys. He definitely feels more in charge right now, and I like it too.
3. Save enough to pay for Christmas with cash. This one is a fail :( We spent so much money for my Russian documents that I put all extra income towards it. I did buy a couple of gifts, so I really need to update on it. I created another side bar for our Xmas spending now. So we still only have $350.44 in Xmas fund but I already spent about $50 on Christmas gifts, so we are not that far from our goal.
4. Save as much as we can for a minivan. This was an awesome month!!June was a 3-paycheck month plus Hubby received a little bonus that they owed him for almost 3 months. So we have $ 9946.89 saved so far. We are so close to $10000, I can't believe it!! I would totally bump it up to 10 grand if it wasn't for my paperwork :(
5. De-clutter 366 things this year. Well, we could do better but we did fine. We got rid of another 21 things. So we are at 222 right now (love this round number :)
6. Keep track of our food waste. Still going strong and wasted very little in June. I think it gets better and better with practice.
7. Start putting again some money for retirement. Fail!! I can't believe I'm saying it but Hubby keeps forgetting about it. That's one thing I can't do by myself either. He called once and the system was down, and he never tried again. I hope he'll do something about it July...One can only hope...
8. Have 1 date night every month with my husband. We almost skipped this month but after all did it on the 30th of June. It was fun. I'll post more about it tomorrow!
9. Lose 12 lbs in 2012. Nah...I am really bad. Good thing is that I didn't gain anything either. I'm still sitting at 3 lbs loss this year. I really need to stop procrastinating...
11. Write in my journal at least once a week. Failed :( I only wrote once...But I keep writing here, so it kind of counts, right? :)
12. Last but not least is that I want to create mini-goals every month through out the year. I did create them in June but I reached barely half of them. My July list is boring and long again but I'm going to try to separate it into weeks starting next Monday. We'll see how it goes.
Do you still work on your New Year's goals /resolutions?