And that's proof that no matter how old I get, I'm still a kid inside :)
Yes, it's my Birthday today!! I turned 31, and I'm loving it. I had a great day today with beautiful cards (Thank you, Cindy :) and flowers, yummy food and lots of fun. I feel truly loved! And in case you were wondering, that's what Hubby made for dinner for us today:
Doesn't it look delicious?? It was so good (for the recipe, click HERE). He used white mushrooms and forgot scallions but, other than that, he did a great job. I didn't know the man can cook...Hmmm, it makes me think...
A few days ago sweet Kim nominated me for a reward:
Thank you, my dear friend!! I'm honored :) One of the "requirements" for this reward is to tell you 7 things about myself. I decided that my Birthday is the perfect day for it :)
1. I share my Birthday with Jerry Springer and Peter Tork (don't you all love "The Monkeys"...Oh, come on, be honest :)
2. This year Hubby and I decided not to give each other Birthday gifts. You wonder why? Well, last November we bought some expensive concert tickets to go see this handsome guy:
I think my heart just skipped a beat...Love me some Bon Jovi:) The thing is, both Hubby and I have reached the age when we prefer to have experiences instead of things.
3. I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue. I know it's a silly thing but it always amazes my husband. What can I say...I have a long tongue. Did you notice already that I love to talk?:)
4. I have dust bunnies living permanently in our house. No matter how hard I try to get rid of them, they always come back...
5. I have NEVER texted while driving. I think I'm terrified of driving as it is. I'm not about to try to kill myself or somebody else because I can't wait for ten minutes to text.
6. My favorite type of transportation is a train. Especially for longer trips. Nothing lulls me better to sleep than the sound of the train wheels...Yawn...
7. I've never watched "Jersey shore"...And I don't think I lost anything!
So here we go!! One of the other requirements was to nominate other blogs for this reward. Honestly, I'm not good at this. First, it's because it's too hard for me to narrow down to the certain blogs. Second, every time I start making my list of bloggers to honor, I notice on their blogs that lots of them have already received that award once or twice or more.
So, because, I feel especially generous today, I nominate all of you!! Use this opportunity to share something about yourself that your readers don't know yet. And even more, share something random about yourself as an entry into my giveaway today!!
Yes, I told you I feel generous! Because you all give me so much, I want to give something to you!
So what can you win?? Well, you know that I'm all about planning and organizing. I constantly write a to-do list and have more notebooks than you can imagine. And I want to share some awesome products with you. So one winner will receive a MEAD home organizing package (a $25 value).
1 Mead Home Organizer for Mom. It has a 12-month calendar and budget tracking. Space for meal planning and contact lists. Storage pockets for receipts, loyalty cards, stamps and more! The perfect tool to track your family's schedule, finances, and important information.Organizer and repositionable bookmark. Zip pouch for gift cards, stamps, and coupons. Notepad. Sticker tabs to quickly reference pages. 3-year reference calendar. 12 monthly, undated calendar pages--start any time of the year! Storage pocket folder for bills and receipts. 12 monthly expense tracking and budgeting worksheets. Important phone number pages.
1 Mead Daily planner. 365 days of planning. Space for daily lists. Undated- start any time of the year (I LOVE it for blogging planning!!)
1 Mead Magnetic to-do list planner. Great way to track to-do lists.Track by person or project. Magnet on the back for hanging. 60 sheets of lined paper. Errand, task and notes sections. Size: 5" x 9-1/2".
It's really easy to enter! Just use the Rafflecopter widget below. The giveaway is open worldwide. It will end on February 22 at noon. I will announce the winners later that Friday. Good luck, everyone!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
And because I talk about giveaways and being generous today, be sure to enter Carla's giveaway for her new creation of fun spring-colored key chain :)