Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Twenty ways in 20 days. Day 8. Yum!

Pin It
One thing that made me happy today? I baked a yummy dessert that I haven't baked in the longest while - Sour cream vanilla orange bread:

 photo yum_zps9dd7f155.jpg

It is so yummy and moist! I, probably, won't be as happy when I step on the scales tomorrow but today I'm indulging :)

I apologize for the very short post today. Wanted to write more but Hubby had a late night meeting, and it was just too much to juggle work, dishes, bed times, baths, and so on and so forth... But I promise, the recipe is coming tomorrow :)

How was your day?

7 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! Can't wait for the recipe!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, that cake does look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks delicious! Could you share the recipe? Thanks, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delish! And so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, everyone. The recipe is coming :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...