Wow, it was a busy day! I had a whole list of things I wanted to achieve and I got almost all of them done:
1. 3 loads of laundry - cleaned, folded and put away (still need to mend some socks)
2. Worked a ton! Read: extra money :)
3. Cleaned the kitchen almost completely (still need to scrub the sink and mop the floors. Probably, after kiddos are in bed)
4. Clean the bathroom
5. Put away a couple of dozen little things that seem to be everywhere. I really hate clutter! I wish kids would understand...
6. Put away small clothes
7. Help Kid to clean his room and organize some clothes
8. Got some letters and bills ready to be mailed
Phew! Got tired of typing it even... Oh, and I also went through our fridge and we have zero food waste this week. Woot woot! We do need to eat one mango and a cantaloupe really quick but it will not be a problem :) And I need to use up two sad bananas. I wanted to bake zucchini banana bread but that's the only thing from my list that I didn't find time for today...
Mon.- turkey tacos, 2 bean salad (recipe is coming!), cantaloupe (I told you :)
Tues.- vegetable frittata, salad
Wed.- vegetable and potato filled pirojkis
Thurs.- grilled chicken, roasted vegetables
Fr.- some sort of soup (I know it's still hot summer drought outside but I'm craving it)
Sat. grilled salmon, green beans, rolls
Sun.- TBD (really need to go shopping!)
So what's on your menu this week?