Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Inspire Me Sundays

Pin It Well, I was thinking a lot about it and I decided that I'm not going to post anything frugal or anything about money at all on Sundays. Sunday is a day of rest and spiritual worship for my family. So I think at least this year I will instead post a quote that inspires me. And if you have any quotes or stories that inspire you, please send them all my way, and you might be featured in the upcoming posts.
 I'm going to call it The Inspire Me Sundays.

"Man is fond of counting his troubles, but he does not count his joys.  If he counted them up as he ought to, he would see that every lot has enough happiness provided for it."

                                                      Fyodor Dostoevsky


                           *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *
   That's something I need to remind myself more often!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...