Pin It Months truly fly by right now. I feel like February barely started and here were, on the second day of March. February was a great month for us- we spent some wonderful time with my parents, we achieved our savings goal and had a lowest ever spending on miscellaneous. Unfortunately, I didn't do much about our mini-goals.
This is where we stand:
1. Enjoy time with my parents!!! This one goal we definitely achieved. We spent two amazing weeks with them and I already miss having them here so much.
2. Write in my journal at least 4 times this month. Fail but not completely. I wrote 3 times, so it's definitely something doable next month. I love reading journals. My Grandpa left a few journals, some dating back at 1940s. it's amazing to read what he went through, and about his love for his people and his country. I want to leave at least some sort of a legacy like this for my children and their children's children.
3. List stuff on KSL. Fail :( Didn't even start it! We really need to tryto sell some of our stuff in the garage.
4. Figure out our 401K. Fail again :( Didn't even start!...Sigh...
5. Get our taxes done and check our credit score. Fail and fail :( But we did get our tax documents together and have an appointment for next Friday. So it should be all done within a week.
So, yeah, it's all sad... I was going to post my new goals for March (they are inspired by Carla's new challenge) but there were a few things that I wanted to discuss with my Hubby. I really want him to be involved and support me in them. So I'll be back tomorrow... Now I really need some sleep...Sweet dreams, everyone!