1.Blog at least 15 times every -I totally nailed it!!- I've blogged 33 times this month.
2. Have a "money meeting" at least once a month with my husband. PASS- We finally sat down with my Hubby and talked about our financial situation and a budget for March. It's a little step in getting him involved but it's a step forward.
3.Save enough to pay for Christmas with cash. Working on it!- I think, we are doing great. We put another monthly $20 into our ING account and we got $34.45 cash back that went to the same account. I also made $9 from surveys. So we have $115.83 in our account at the moment.
4. Save as much as we can for a minivan.-Also working on it. I haven't updated my progress bar in a while but we saved $3561 so far.
5. De-clutter 366 things this year. Kind of passed.We got rid of 87 things so far but we still never put up for sale on KSL or Craigslist.
7. Start putting again some money for retirement. Failed again:( We again haven't done anything about it :( Right now my Hubby is trying to find another job too, so we might wait and see about it for now.
8. Have 1 date night every month with my husband. WE DID IT. Read about our date here
9. Lose 12 lbs in 2012. EPIC FAIL:( And I don't really have an excuse...Last month I lost 2 pounds but when my parents were here we ate out, had lots of sweets and had a huge Birthday party...So I gained 3.5 pounds back. By now I lost 1.5 of them again which basically puts me at the point where I was on the 1st of January. Plus I hardly exercised at all in February. Sad...
10. Read 12 books this year. Oh yeah! In the month of February I've read 3 books- The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh (astonishing and raw feelings in it. Amazing!), Vaclav and Lena by Haley Tanner ( interesting...I just couldn't pass by a book with a character that has my name but it's not exactly my first choice of a book) and Persuasion by Rebecca Jamison (beautiful sensitive and romantic novel with a very clean language, nice plot, deeply religious. Rebecca is actually my friend and it was a great debut for her!!)
11. Write in my journal at least once a week. NOT THERE YET. But I can't say I failed it either. I wrote in my journal 3 times , and it's definitely a progress for me.
12. Create mini-goals every month through out the year. I did create them in February but achieving them is a whole different story, so I have to say I failed it :(
So here is where we stand so far. It's not perfect but we are working on it! Tomorrow I'll post an update on my February mini-goals and the new goals for March.