Can't you say I function on only 3 hours of sleep? :) Hence the mood :) The baby is pretty miserable today. We went to the doctor this morning and, yes, he has a flu and an ear infection :( His fever finally broke tonight, so hopefully he will start feeling better soon. We had to move our " Christmas dinner" with my parents to Sunday and cancel some plans. It's hard because they will go home next Thursday already, and we barely saw them. Please, keep our Baby boy in your prayers that he feels better and can enjoy some time with his Babushka and Dedushka!
And because it's the beginning of the month, it's time to update on my yearly goals. It's crazy to imagine that it's almost time to start thinking of the new ones for 2013!!
Anyway, here it goes:
1. Blog at least 15 times every month. Well, that's easy! Even with my little break I blogged 20 times last month. I love blogging :)
2. Have a "money meeting" at least once a month with my husband. Done! He's getting better and better every week too :)
3. Save enough to pay for Christmas with cash. Oh yes, now I'm just spending it :)
4. Save as much as we can for a minivan.
5. De-clutter 366 things this year. I'm getting so close! I'll update more on it on Saturday but as of today we got rid off 353 things. I'm so close!
6. Keep track of our food waste. I did OK. I only skipped one week of not going through my fridge but nothing was going obviously bad that week anyway.
7. Start putting again some money for retirement. Yes, yes!! My husband finally (I mean, FINALLY!!! 10 months later!!) figured it out. We will put $60 every month into 401K. I know, it's a funny number but it's better than we did before, and we hope to be able to increase it soon.
8. Have 1 date night every month with my husband. Fail :( We are pathetic! But we had a lot going on in our immediate family, and babysitting was nearly impossible. But we already planned our November date as it's our Anniversary month :)
9. Lose 12 lbs in 2012. Nope :( I exercised a little bit here and there but not nearly enough. I didn't lose anything but didn't gain anything either, so it's a plus. I really just need to commit...Or, and kick my lazy behind!
10. Read 12 books this year. I think I already quadrupled this goal.:) Maybe, even more.
11. Write in my journal at least once a week. Nah, I only wrote once.
12. Create mini-goals every month through out the year. Well, I only had two goals in October -to finish our master bedroom and to clean the house before my parents came. I reached both! :) I really need to take pictures and share with you everything we did in our bedroom. It's quite a dramatic change!
So these are my goals. I'll share my November goals on Saturday (because I want to share a little finished project with you tomorrow. Stay tuned!)
Have you already started thinking of your next year goals yet? How about just this month's goals?