I know, we are already almost a week into March but I finally figured out what I want to achieve this month:) I'm one of those people who creates a very long list and then, when I don't reach all of my goals, I tend to feel like a failure (and it doesn't matter that I achieved like 80% of it...). So this time I have a short but sweet list because I really want to achieve everything on it:
- Finally, finish the baby blanket that I've been working on for the past two weeks (or I should say, I started it two weeks ago but never came back to it!). Mommy-to-be is due in 3 days, and I really want it to be a gift for her for when she has her sweet little boy.
- Finish two projects around the house and post about them. Nothing big! I just have a few things that I'm working on but I need to actually FINISH at least some of them. I just have too many ideas in my head, and just not enough time (or hands) to do all the projects. But I should be able to finish at least two! I know I can, I know I can...
(a sneak peak at what I'm up to this month :)
- Prepare our garden for the season and start planting if weather permits. This one is big!! I have a ton to do in our garden because we want to expand it this year. But I'm so excited to have our own produce, greens and herbs again. I really can't wait!
- Start on spring cleaning. I would love to say that I want to do it all in March but, hey, I know my limitations...But I will try to do as much as I can (even if it's just cleaning on top of the cabinets in the kitchen and washing the blinds...)
- Start organizing the garage. Again, I'd love to be able to do it all but it's just too bad right now. We would really like to be able to actually park a car in it but we need to come up with some sort of a system because right now it just doesn't work. We cleaned it less than a year ago but we are back to square one, and our garage looks like a big dump again. Do you have a system that helps you keep your garage in order??
And that's it! That's actually quite a bit so I better get to work :) But you know me, I can't just leave without asking how you are doing :) Do you have any goals you are working on in March? And cleaning or other projects? What's on your spring cleaning list this year?
OK, and I'm gonna go paint something...Have a good night, everyone :)